We are currently hiring for an infant teacher ( For our newborns thru 8 months) to join our team as enrollment has reached full potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Responsible in teaching in the daily planning and implementation of the Today’s Life balanced curriculum while keeping the room structured
– Ensure that children are actively engaged in a safe, clean, controlled, stimulating and organized environment
– Actively develop and maintain positive relationships with families, children and co-workers
– Adherence to MN Licensing rules and regulations
– Knowledge of the social, emotional, intellectual and creative needs of the children
– Ability to provide the highest quality of Early Childhood Education while following Developmentally Appropriate Practice at all times
Requirements or Qualifications :
– Must meet the requirements for qualified Teacher as outlined by MN Licensing Department Rule 9503: qualified 24 quarter credits or AA/AS degree or Early Childhood Certification or CDA
– Have a passion for children and education
– Ability to be flexible in work assignments and hours if and when needed
– Stability in past employment
– Previous experience as a lead teacher helpful
– Clean, articulate and well maintained professional appearance
– Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
We offer benefits.
Fill out application online, call or email
Local candidates only.